Cole’s Inspection Services
Home Inspection Services in North Carolina
THREE Sets of Eyes at Every Inspection!
Request Your Inspection Today
Going Above and Beyond
with Home Inspections Since 2000
At Cole’s Inspection Services, we believe that going above and beyond your expectations is the only approach to customer service. That’s why we offer something unusual for the home inspection industry: three sets of eyes at every inspection. That’s right: your home inspection service will include three experienced, professional inspectors for one low price! We take pride in offering something our competitors don’t, and we believe this is the best way to ensure you find out as much as possible about your future home.
Home Inspection Services
for WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA
Every homebuyer needs to receive a comprehensive inspection, but we don’t stop there. We also offer an array of other inspection services to suit your needs. Our options include:
- Buyer’s Home Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Water Testing
- Mold Testing
- Pre-Listing/Seller’s Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- 11-Month/Builder’s Warranty Inspections
The Create Request List™ Makes Repair Tracking Easier
We utilize HomeGauge’s Create Request List™ technology to make it easier to file repair addendums. You and your agent will have online access to all of our home inspection notes and photos. From there, you can choose which items need to be repaired or replaced. Once the repair addendum is completed, it simply takes a couple of clicks to download or email a copy.
Your Home Inspection Needs Come First
Our family-owned business is based around one simple principle:
customer service is always our top priority.
This has influenced everything we do, such as offering many customer-friendly perks:
- 3 licensed Home Inspectors at every inspection.
- Reduced wait times – we can schedule 4 inspections per day!
- Your digital home inspection report will be available within 24 hours.
- Online payments accepted.
- Certified Mold Assessor and Certified Mold Inspector available for mold testing.
- Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, you’re encouraged to attend the inspection.
- We welcome phone calls after the home inspection; if you have a question, we want to answer it!
Our Service Area
Cole’s Inspection Services is based out of Statesville, NC.
We provide home inspection services to buyers and sellers in Alexander, Caldwell, Catawba, Iredell, Mecklenburg, and other surrounding counties.
“High Quality, Professional Service”
We would like to say thank you again for such high quality, professional service and quick turn-around time in providing the comprehensive inspection report. You deserve your sterling reputation in the community, and we will certainly call you again should we find ourselves in need of another home inspection.